Parents and Children
Parenting is the most difficult and complex job you will ever have. It is also the most important! Yet, no one gets an instruction manual. There are no colleges to get a degree in parenting, even though children will be our future parents and leaders.
I have found that a trouble spot for a lot of parents is navigating through the daily emotional jungles—first within ourselves, and then in our interactions with children.
I have coached scores of parents and had hundreds more go through my parenting classes and some things are consistent.
How would you like to:
- frazzled—children are running them ragged
- feeling discouraged and powerless
- frustrated with children or exasperated with their lack of success
- at a loss how to respond to challenging behaviors
- feeling like they are failing as parents
- love their children dearly, but constant battles are stealing their joy
- switch off stress and energize quickly
- sidestep power struggles with fun and light-hearted approaches
- increase cooperation and fun
- turn conflict into understanding and closeness
- calm yourself to prevent knee-jerk reactions
- get desired behaviors from children while building positive self-esteem
I haven't met a parent yet who doesn't want "easier and more effective!" My goal is to teach new skills and empower you so you will naturally enjoy your children more, love being a parent, and be much more resourceful in all your interactions.
The Heartmanity Unconditional GUARANTEE
If you're not thrilled with the value you receive, it's absolutely FREE.
Heartmanity's Services for Parents:
- Parent coaching
- Home visits
- Phone and on-site behavioral consulting
Heartmanity's Parenting Classes:
(One evening per week for 5-6 consecutive weeks)
- Building Emotional Intelligence in Our Children
- Redirecting Children's Behavior
- Parenting When Triggered!
Heartmanity's Parenting Workshops:
(2 hours per topic)
- 35 Workshops — you name, you got it!
To ensure your parenting skills are sharpened and your tool-belt full, please go to our Classes Page
today for a comprehensive list and description of our services and available classes and workshops.
"Healthy beginnings create healthy children and, later, happy and responsible adults."
My experience with counselors, courses, and self-help materials is that they are helpful at the time, but changes don't last and those old 'I want more' feelings creep back.
Jennifer creates a safe, very open and knowledgeable learning experience for couples to see the dynamics of their interactions firsthand with her. She is extremely perceptive, honest, kind and compassionate.
I continue to take responsibility for how I feel and do something about it instead of blaming my husband. I am deeply grateful Jennifer is in our lives–and so is my husband!"
| view all